MVD Express Assistant Retail Manager-Santa Fe
MVD Express Assistant Retail Manager -We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager with an enthusiastic and infectious personality that has the proven ability to take customer service to another level.
Must understand and comply with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations and enforce in a fair and consistent manner.
Must always represent the Company in the highest regard. Must set a clear example of the utmost professionalism reflecting our core values while developing a culture of teamwork, efficiency and outstanding customer service.
Will be responsible for following up on and resolving all customer relation issues in an expedient manner.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year Customer service experience.
- 1 Year retail and personnel supervisor experience.
- No DUI's, Felonies or unpaid taxes.
- Must be 18 or older
- Physical Ability - Must be able to lift up to 20 lb..
- Dynamic personality with innovative ideas and savvy communication skills that include listening, verbal, and written with the ability to influence, de-escalate, and coach resulting in positive outcomes with customers, employees and team members.
- Proven ability and a driving force to increase sales and productivity of workforce and meet or exceed goals.
- Outstanding customer service, time management, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment resulting in smooth transitions.
- Bilingual skills/Spanish is a plus.
PLEASE INCLUDE your email address on your application/resume!! This is how we will contact you the first time.
If you wish to submit a resume directly, please attach in an email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST indicate JOB APPLICATION on the subject line.
Thank you again for your interest!
Pay: $15 to $15.50/hour
pays differential for bilingual (spanish)
Job Status: Full Time