MVD Express Manager-Roswell, NM
Retail Manager -We are looking for a dynamic manager with an enthusiastic and infectious personality that has the proven ability to take ownership of a branch location increasing sales, productivity and customer service. The Manager will be responsible and accountable for every aspect of the day-to-day management of a branch office to include the complete P&L and attaining goals set by the company;the management, hiring, training, performance, morale and retention of employees.
Must understand and comply with all policies, procedures, rules and regulations and enforce in a fair and consistent manner.
Must always represent the Company in the highest regard. Must set a clear example of the utmost professionalism reflecting our core values while developing a culture of teamwork, efficiency and outstanding customer service.
Will be responsible for following up on and resolving all customer relation issues in an expedient manner.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years progressive retail and personnel management experience.
- Must pass a criminal background check-No DUI's
- Physical Ability - Must be able to lift up to 20 lb..
- Dynamic personality with innovative ideas and savvy communication skills that include listening, verbal, and written with the ability to influence, de-escalate, and coach resulting in positive outcomes with customers, employees and team members.
- Proven ability and a driving force to increase sales and productivity of workforce and meet or exceed goals.
- Outstanding customer service, time management, project management, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment resulting in smooth transitions.
- Bilingual skills/Spanish is a plus.
Pay: $18 to $18.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time