MVD Express - Title Agent-Las Cruces
MVD Express is growing and now looking for Motor Vehicle Title Processors to assist our customers with their motor vehicle needs in our Commercial office in Las Cruces.
The Motor Vehicle Title Processor will process all vehicle-related transactions for Commercial clients as required. Must be proficient in data entry processing to perform the specific duties of this position. Must be adept at meeting strict client deadlines and processing titles in a accurate, expedient and repetitious manner.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a minimum of one year, proven customer service experience.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Must be able to produce a high volume of titles with minimal errors.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and process titles in a repetitious manner.
- Must possess organizational skills and problem solving abilities
- Must possess excellent communication skills, verbal, listening and written.
- Must have excellent computer and navigational skills
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7:45 am to 7:00 pm.
- Must be self- motivated and accountable for all office duties.
- Will perform all vehicle related transactions.
- Will be expected to be flexible and meet deadlines.
- Will be required to maintain efficiency standards.
- Will communicate with all customers in a professional manner by telephone, email, correspondence and in person.
- Other duties as assigned by Commercial Manager
Must satisfy a background check.
MVD Express Offers:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
PLEASE INCLUDE your email address on your application/resume!! This is how we will contact you the first time.
If you wish to submit a resume directly, please attach in an email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST indicate JOB APPLICATION on the subject line.
Thank you again for your interest!
Pay: $10.60 to $11.10/hour
depends on experience
Job Status: Full Time