Part Time Courier Position for Las Cruces
HOURS PER WEEK: 10– 24 Per Week
Will pick up, deliver, distribute and route MVD Express corporate information as instructed by Management. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
This is a part time position that begins at 8:00 a.m. and is over when all tasks are completed for that day.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
After a specific period of time, Courier will be trained to become a certified VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Inspector to ascertain vehicle endorsement for further processing of registrations and/or titles.
Must have a valid NM drivers license
No DUI’s on his/her driving record
State and Federal Tax Compliance
Bilingual highly preferred
Courier must have geographical knowledge and awareness of the Las Cruces, Alamogordo and El Paso, and surrounding areas in order to make timely deliveries/pick-ups. Will use the company vehicle.Will be required to keep accurate delivery, pickup and mileage logs on a daily basis. Company car is provided but may have to use person vehicle occasionally, will pay mileage. Courier will need to have own cell phone or be able to make regular call-ins to the office for additional deliveries/pickups, cancellations, etc.
- Customer Service Friendliness & Interpersonal Skills
- Display Excellent Verbal Communication With Customers And Co-Workers.
- Ensure Exceptional Customer Service Etiquette.
- Solid Organizational And Documentation Abilities
- Detail Oriented & Multi Task Capabilities
- Ability To Work Independently And Follow Company Standards
- Physical Ability - Must be able to drive and respond to requests for service, pick up, deliveries, etc.
- Must possess necessary dexterity and "fine motor skills" to operate department office equipment (i.e. telephone, PC, keyboard, printer, fax machine, copier.)
- Visual - Must possess adequate vision to effectively drive, view computer monitors, motor vehicle documents, etc.
- Hearing - Must possess the ability to hear and use a telephone and listen to instructions/conversation.
MVD Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Additional information about our company can be reviewed on our website: www.mvdexpress.com
Pay: $10.10 to $10.60/hour
Job Status: Part Time