Project Manager -Alb. NM
The Project Manager will utilize their project and people management skills to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget and with unwavering professionalism. This includes planning the project, resourcing the project with internal team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants, managing internal and client driven processes and procedures, project schedules, deliverables, and quality to successful completion and implementation. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing cross functional teams (leasing, zoning, integration & optimization etc.), and reporting to management, and for ensuring project meets scope, schedule, cost, quality, and metrics.
WHO ARE WE?
With over two decades of experience, MVD Express provides licenses/Real ID, titles, registrations, call center support, and dealer services to over 300,000 customers annually through our Retail, Commercial, and Support Divisions. As the leading third-party agent and partner for multiple states our deep understanding of industry issues inspires us to design better solutions while maintaining a culture of continuous improvement that fosters efficiency, transparency, and accountability.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Omni-channel service model that has capability to serve both consumer & commercial clients
- Call Center & Help Desk Support
- Advising & Consultation for all Motor Vehicle & Licensing Operations
- RFP Development
- Modernization Support
- Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, risk, quality, and deliverables in collaboration with MVD Express management
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Perform Risk Analysis for the project
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, Mentor, Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Become a Project Management Role Model
- Conduct project reviews and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Collect best practices and tools for project implementation, execution and management.
The above reflects leadership’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Leadership may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- At least 2 years proven experience in project management
- Highly Developed Knowledge of project management skills, with understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, resource, and deliverable management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects types simultaneously.
- Effective communicator, written and oral with ability to present to management.
- Developed Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin, Invoicing, Revenue recognition
- Process and detail Oriented
- Strong computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Travel required 50% of the time
- Must pass background check
- High school or equivalent
- College preferred.
- Travel required -50%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 per year
Pay: from $52,000/year
Salary negotiable based on background and experience.
Job Status: Full Time